Thursday, June 12, 2008

Black Knights (fangirlism warning.)

I am currently obsessing over Code Geass. UNGHHH it's so awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of season 2.

So. I love the Order of the Black Knights. I like these three from the main group in particular.

Ougi, the dork with the 70's hairdo, is the cute "nice guy" who is somewhat out of place in the war situation. He's just trying to make a difference in the world. Kallen... I love how she seems so independent and stubborn most of the time, yet she's really completely devoted to Zero. And Tamaki on the far right there is just a crude wise-ass who gets everyone else in trouble. XD but that's why I love him.

It was hard to un-animefy them and keep their charm at the same time! Not sure I pulled Kallen off. I do love their original character designs by CLAMP... ... Those two frozen in the background there was my favorite part of the episode. :D

No comments: