Monday, November 17, 2008

HOMERUN BOOGIE

Phew! It's over!

It was a pretty small event, but I had fun overall, and it was a first-time thing for me - from signing up for a table, to drawing my comic, to getting it printed and then trying to get people to buy it! XD; I only sold a few copies, but it was truly an awesome feeling whenever someone came over and looked at my stuff. 8D
Comic and badges! Here's a peek at the first page:Comics and collectibles from the other artists there:Yeah, again, it was a great experience. I wasn't satisfied with my comic in the end, but I'm glad I got it done and had something to sell at the event! 8D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man that sounds like fun! i hope there are more around the us this year, cause that sounds like such a great opportunity :] i hope you had fun!

Janice said...

Aw thanks Jordyn! If you do find some cons in the US, I urge you to do something similar, it's lots of work but really rewarding!