Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pimping time!

Eee! Today I am a happy person. :D Remember all those commissions I did back in August? Well, I used the money and sP I earned from that to buy myself some art of Lucy! Over the past 2 weeks I've been scouting for willing artists. So here are the lovely drawings I've gotten so far:Headshot by Quiched on Subeta - I love how crisp and professional her work is! The clean neckline cutoff rather than just making the neck fade away, the texture overlay, all details that complete this. Plus Lucy's hair looks so gorgeous here X3xcrain kindly did me this drawing for free when she saw my thread on Subeta :) So nice of her! This is like, Lucy at her cutest and most rabbity. Hehe. XDAnother surprise gift, from Kitty! I'm so lucky that my best friends are artists :) Anyway I keep saying this, but this picture reminds me of sunshine and honey. She just seems to glow.This one's from Joysuke, fellow Hong-Konger! She was really nice and professional and she finished the drawing in less than 2 days. And her coloring reminds me so much of Odin Sphere... which is what inspired me to create Lucy in the first place! XDThis one is by figsf, whose cartoons I've fallen in love with since I saw his gallery! It's so interesting to see Lucy transformed into his style. I absolutely love this look for her.

Anyway, do check all those awesome people out. Enjoy! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww lucy looks so wonderful.
heck i might even draw you one. she is just too cute!