Tuesday, March 24, 2009

posters

Ah, I've been neglecting my poor sketch blog! School's been eating me up. Anyway - lame way to kick off after my long absence, but here are a couple of projects I did for some teachers.

The Roots and Shoots group at school needed some kind of banner designed. Initial design sketches:They liked the first one the most - I modified it for a portrait poster-type banner, and here are the finished banners!Also was asked to come up with a poster for the upcoming art exhibition for the Grade 12 art students. (yes, there are only 5 this year, and yes, those are their gorgeous paintings!) Designing this poster gave me such a huge headache (I did 7 different versions before the teacher gave it the okay) but they all seemed to like how it turned out, so I'm relieved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the first two. personally, the second one the best. but you made the first one work and changed my mind haha.
and i can seriously see you being an awesome graphic designer. i'm really diggin the 12th grade poster. MOAR!

maggie w said...

u designed the ib art exhibition poster!!