Tuesday, July 7, 2009

May-June dump

Gwah! Apologies for disappearing for the past two months. You see, dear China has blocked blogger, and I couldn't figure out how to post with this proxy thing, so I kind of gave up for a bit. But I think it should work now. XD Time to get to spamming the blog with art.

I think I've developed a hobby for making these little greeting cards:
Father's Day card:
Done with gouache. It's so so fun to work with and it's my new favorite traditional media.

I also got myself an account on pixiv so I can indulge in gorgeous Japanese illustration; was then inspired to draw some anime-style pieces and upload some pictures of my own.
Mercedes from Odin Sphere.

 My bunnygirl - remember her from here?

Tsumugi, the keyboardist from K-On!.

I think this is the most colorful dump I've made. I'll post something that isn't all happy animals and sparkly girls later in the afternoon. XD

4 comments:

leyla said...

Happy animals and sparkly girls is where it's AT.
I <3 the hedgehog.

Anonymous said...

welcome back! i was wondering where you went, haha.

THAT MERCEDES ART PWNS MASSIVELY. idk why but when i saw it i kinda drooled a bit. :] i love the lines in it. and the greeting cards are cute!

Caro said...

I don't know mercedes but wow. You should frame that one. Its delightful to look at. Frame it hang it on your wall !! I want it on my wall T.T

Alyssa/Squish said...

OMGLAKSDJFLK I DIDN'T KNOW YOU STARTED UPDATING THIS AGAIN.

I absolutely love Mercedes here <333