Thursday, October 9, 2008

School stufffff

A lot has happened in the past 3 weeks. I was in hospital for two weeks. Now, starting next week, I'm moving to Guangzhou and going to a new school.

I haven't touched art much for a while, so am trying to get my momentum back. I feel like I'm a stranger to my own sketchbook! I tried drawing a couple of days ago - 2 hours and many crumpled pages later, I think I am back on the path - but it will probably take me a few more days to really get stuck back into my art!

Well, enough talking. Here's some of that stuff I did at school before I got sick:Observational study of a classmate. That's him twice from different angles. Kieran is such a great model~Quick skeleton drawing. The speech bubble says "Hi guys!" My teacher didn't like it so he covered it up with a classmate's drawing!More skelly stuff, with acrylics. Look at my signature! XD

4 comments:

Iggy said...

Aww.
Hey, you'll be fine ;D
Moving is kinda fun, really, once you get used to it.

Great sketches! What's the bubble on the second skelly saying? I could only see "...S".
I LOVE the first drawing, too.
Nothing is more fascinating than two guys sitting down, eh? =D

Anonymous said...

dohh i hope you get better! and i hope the transition to a new home isn't too hard on you. :[

i love how you sketch! your linessss goddd ; o ; beautiful.

leyla said...

Oooh.
Well, I'm glad you're drawing again. Lovely skeletons. The leg bone is connected to the, hiip bone ~

&& GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW SCHOOL.

Janice said...

Awww, thankyou guys for your care. It just gives me that little extra bit of encouragement for starting at a new school. :)