Friday, October 10, 2008

the tomboy, the baldie and the bean

I drew this picture of Taloya while I was in hospital. Somehow, as a result Taloya kind of looks like she just recovered from sickness as well. I like the gentleness it came out with.
I never realized before, but Taloya is one of my only characters who really makes me happy. I feel that I have a very personal connection with her.
Hanai from Ookiku Furikabutte - I love him. Anyway, this was just a quick doodle experimenting with brushes in Photoshop.
Finally, here are three of my characters - there's Bean the hyksi (I forgot his buckteeth! How could I?) at the top, and below are a girl and boy I've drawn a couple of times, whom I still haven't named. XD

1 comment:

Iggy said...

Like, your drawing on the top reminds me of The Adventures of Tintin, style-wise. Iunno if you've heard of it since it came out before neither of us were born =D
But I think it's pretty cool!

2nd one, mmm Pastel?
Oh wait, photoshop brushes... my bad.
I never read descriptions oh-whatsoever =D But, haha.

Totally. Yeah.
Keep on kicking butts! >D